The Rainy Season
It's the rainy season here in Quebec, well I guess that's what spring could be called in North America. Last week it rained almost every day, and this week, it has been on and off. I have been thinking about buying rain coats for the kids as I have been told it is essential gear for Chad. Chad has a real 'rainy season' that comes just after the long 'hot season' and brings some cooler temperatures with it. It lasts about 2 months and the grass actually starts to grow for a short time.
I finally saw a Land's End sale last week, and bought all the kids rain jackets so they could get a little use out of them now as well as in Chad (despite the fact that they are all a size or two too big). They arrived just after the week of solid rain ended, but the kids have been thrilled to get them out a time or two. It's a big step up from the previous rain gear they had.
I finally saw a Land's End sale last week, and bought all the kids rain jackets so they could get a little use out of them now as well as in Chad (despite the fact that they are all a size or two too big). They arrived just after the week of solid rain ended, but the kids have been thrilled to get them out a time or two. It's a big step up from the previous rain gear they had.


Comments
Post a Comment