"It's Not About The Nail"
Why did God make men and women so different? I'm not totally sure, but I can think of a few good reasons, and lately I was reminded of one of them...HUMOR. James and I can really fall into bouts of bickering, and usually it seems to follow the same pattern, or revert back to the same old differences. This week I was reminded to take a moment to remove myself from the situation and take a nice long laugh at ourselves. After that, it is easier to stop seeing my actions as totally justifiable, and start seeing the huge errors in my own thinking. If you don't quite know what I mean by that, I hope you will take the minute and a half to watch this short video titled, "It's Not About The Nail", and be able to laugh at your own gender differences too.


I've been praying for a better sense of humor lately. Seeing things from another perspective really helps. Thanks for sharing this. :) - Veronica
ReplyDelete