"Jammin' "

This week I made jam with my friend on campus, Anne Jisca.  I have watched other people do it, and wanted to try it on the western side of the world, so that when I finally have enough time to can something in Chad, I can say that I have had some experience.  It was pretty easy, a bit time consuming, but worth the work.  We made a huge batch of about 26 cups of mixed berry jam and ended up with some nice gifts to give to all our language helpers, as we won't be able to eat that much jam in the next month or two before we start our many moves.  As I was thinking about putting up this post, the Bob Marley song came to my mind called "Jammin' ".  James, being a huge Bob Marley fan, began to sing the words to me and it made me laugh thinking about making jam.  Here's some pictures of us jammin' and a video of Bob Marley jammin'.








Comments

Popular Posts