Chaya's Birthday Treasure Hunt

After much conversation, and brainstorming, Chaya decided that she wanted to have a treasure hunt at her birthday party.  She got to go with me to the store and pick out the 'treasure' that they would be searching for and James and I put together the clues.  There were 10 clues in all spread out over our 5 acre campus.  I decided to go along to be able to give a hint if they got stumped.  I didn't realize until after the 3rd clue, or so, that it was not a bright idea for the pregnant lady to follow along and try to take pictures.  The 5 acre campus is actually on a pretty steep hill, and we had tried to spread out the clues so that they wouldn't happen to stumble upon any.  As you can see from my pictures, I had a really hard time keeping up, and after clue number 7 I decided to sit down on the sidewalk in the middle of the campus and wait for them to come to me if they had any questions.  In the short five minute span that I sat there, I saw a chipmunk, a wood pecker, and two muskrats come out of their homes and look for food.  In the end, they figured out all the riddles and found their treasure.  Chaya thought it was the best birthday fun ever!

Happy 6th Birthday Chaya!!!











Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Chaya! It looks like you had a lot of fun on your treasure hunt. What was the treasure? Praise God you have such wonderful family and friends! - Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts