A Happy Mother's Day!
This past weekend, we were enjoying family in Hot Springs, Arkansas. James' brother was getting married there, so we spent the weekend catching up with many family members that we hardly ever see.
Mother's day was especially sweet, not only because of the nice gifts my kids gave me, but because I got to see my children loving our family. I don't know how it happens, certainly not because of something we have done, but somehow our kids have developed a huge love for our family, even those that they had not previously met.
So on Sunday, we got to leisurely stroll down the streets of Hot Springs, hand in hand, taking in the beauty of the day, and the company that we only enjoy every once in a while. What a treat!
Thanks for the wonderful day Dad!
Mother's day was especially sweet, not only because of the nice gifts my kids gave me, but because I got to see my children loving our family. I don't know how it happens, certainly not because of something we have done, but somehow our kids have developed a huge love for our family, even those that they had not previously met.
So on Sunday, we got to leisurely stroll down the streets of Hot Springs, hand in hand, taking in the beauty of the day, and the company that we only enjoy every once in a while. What a treat!
Thanks for the wonderful day Dad!


Comments
Post a Comment