Field Day Memories

One of the things I love about blogging is that it gives me a simple way to make memories for our kids.  Yes, our kids will have memories without this blog, but putting pictures and words together really solidifies a memory in our brains, especially for the youngest kids.  If you have a video to go along, then the memory becomes even more vivid in your mind.
Our friend Brian has started making videos of the things that our kids do together in order to make some really great memories of our time here in Chad.  Giving our kids a love for being here is one of the most important factors for keeping us here for the long haul.  So far I think it's working.  We have watched this video repeatedly, and the memory is just getting sweeter each time.  I hope you enjoy this video of our field day as much as we do.

And a special thanks to Brian for putting in the time to make memories for our family like this!!!


Comments

Popular Posts