Back to a New Normal

While we were getting settled into our new life here in Abeche, we didn't do most of the normal things that fill our days.  Things like school and blog updates fell to the wayside while we figured out things like buying food, meeting our neighbors, getting used to the city, figuring out where our trash should go...etc.  It's amazing how quickly your perspective can change.  At first it felt like I didn't get anything done because all I was able to accomplish was feeding my family.  Now, if my family has eaten 3 meals that day, then I feel like it's been a success.  Now that we are back to eating 3 full meals, and we have started Arabic and school too, I think it's time I started writing on the blog again.  I'm sure there will be weeks where I'll have less time to write, but I hope that things will be a little more consistent now.  

Comments

Popular Posts