A Song For My Mother
A couple of weeks ago, my mother called and because we had such a busy week, I wasn't able to pick up the phone (which is a pretty common happening). One of the things I love about my mother is her predictability. She left me the same message that she leaves every time I don't answer my phone...which is about once a week. She says "I just called to tell you I love you". She says it every time, never fails! That day this song popped into my head and I looked it up on youtube, and when I played it for the kids the first thing they said was, "hey, that sounds like grandma". It made me smile, and we talked about how wonderful it was to be loved by 'grandma' and know 100% that she loves us!!! This one goes out to you mom! I love you and Happy Mother's Day


Comments
Post a Comment