"Who is This Lady?"
This week we are in the capital city picking up a "newbie". Her name is Stephanie, and she is coming from Canada to join us here in North Africa. It has been fun to finally meet her as we have been telling our kids for some time that "Miss Stephanie" is going to be coming soon. Hali gave her a warm welcome, after being with us for a week she said..."Miss Stephanie, I think you're really pretty now. At first I just though 'Who is this lady?', but now I like you."
Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up for our family...We like her! It's fun to welcome new people here, and each time we feel less and less like the new guy.
Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up for our family...We like her! It's fun to welcome new people here, and each time we feel less and less like the new guy.



Comments
Post a Comment