Safari

Last week, we had the opportunity to go on a Safari...no, we are not living in Africa yet.  Where else would you find African Safari animals but just outside Montreal, Quebec?  The kids were both awed, and nervous as the different animals came up to our car to eat out of our hands.  The funniest comment of all was when we were leaving and Eliana said..."That was really cool, I've never been to a drive-thru zoo."  I remember our friend from France saying that she thought Americans were lazy, because they did everything in their car.  There are drive through banks, restaurants, pharmacies, dry cleaners, liquor stores, and I'm sure I can't even imagine what.  Now, there are drive-thru zoos.  All in all, it was a pretty neat experience, and a fun time with their new 'sibling', Emma, who is part of the family where we are staying right now.  It has also been good practice for me, learning to count to 6 when I am checking to see everyone is accounted for.











Thankfully not all the animals were allowed to roam wild...







Comments

Popular Posts