Procrastination

I am a procrastinator!  I think over the past few years I have learned more of the value of planning ahead of time so that the last moments (when you really have to get something done) don't always have to be full of stress and worry...but there is still something about putting off 'today' what you know (or at least think) you can do 'tomorrow'.  What does this mean right now for our family?  Well it means we need to find out how to put two car-loads worth of stuff into one trip in our mini-van.  It means I spent yesterday taking hundreds of pictures of my recipe cards so that I don't have to pack them, but will always have them with me on the computer.  It means that I am bringing projects home with me that I hoped to do while in Canada, but didn't even work on all year.  It means that the next few days will be busy!  Thankfully tomorrow is the Lord's day, and I am taking a day of rest.  Monday on the other hand will be a different story.  At least each time we move, we have less stuff to deal with, and less to procrastinate about!

Comments

Popular Posts