An Upcoming Concert
Some of my favorite memories are going to concerts with people I love. There is something special about music, and more so, sharing it with others who love it too. Two years ago James and I took a special anniversary trip to see one of our favorite groups, Sons of Korah. I recently heard that they will be performing again in the same town just outside of Maddison, WI. The bad news, the concert will be just a week before the baby is due to arrive. That puts our chances of going to see them pretty low. After finally coming to terms with the reality that we wouldn't get to go, the Lord blessed me with the exciting news that another of our favorite music groups, Shane and Shane, will be playing in the twin cities while we are there. Now even though the concerts fall around the same time, the great thing about this one is that we will be living just across the street from the venue. And so, I'm planning to be there... that is, unless I'm actually in labor. If you are in the twin cities, you should plan to come too! They are such an awesome group, and they are even better live. Here is one of their latest releases to wet your appetite.


Comments
Post a Comment