The Musings of a Two Year Old

Hali, our fourth child, who is now two, has been full of questions and observations this week, and boy is she a talker!  Here are a few Hali quotes from lately....

We are potty training this week so she says,

"God made me to go poop in my diaper"
and
"If we throw away my undies, then we can buy some diapers at the store."
and
"Do ants pee?"



After sitting on a tile floor watching a movie for about 30 minutes, she holds up her foot and asks,

Is this my foot?... Cause I can't feel it anymore.



And lastly,

"When I grow up, I'm going to be a mom, I'm going to have big hair and big earrings."




Comments

  1. Aaron says she's gonna have to move to TX if she's going to have big hair and big earrings when she grows up :)
    Miss you all! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is so sweet! thanks for sharing her little words...they made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts