Why did I wait so long to get rid of that?
I hate clutter, and with 5 kids, it's hard to avoid. But the reality is, I am the gate keeper for my house. In the past 6 years, I have let too much come in, and not enough go out! And now, just before we move out, I am finally getting rid of all those pockets of hidden treasures, or is it junk??? I can't tell anymore, and I am tired of trying to figure it out. One or the other, it's all gotta go. It is a refining and humbling thing. It makes me see how petty I am, to hold onto such little and insignificant things, wondering if God will provide what I need in the future?
Thankfully his promise stands true: "I will never leave you or forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5
We are looking to the future with a happy hope in God, that no matter what we give away, he will always provide what we need! It is such a freeing state of being!
Thankfully his promise stands true: "I will never leave you or forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5
We are looking to the future with a happy hope in God, that no matter what we give away, he will always provide what we need! It is such a freeing state of being!
|
|
| Here's to traveling light... |


Comments
Post a Comment