Resurrection Celebrations
God is amazing! Now, I know that is stating the obvious, but the nature of our God is that he does such wonderful things, that our mouth can't help but to speak these truths out loud. So let me say it again, God is amazing! To share some specifics, He has "forgiven all our sins, healed all our diseases, redeemed us from the pit, and crowned us with steadfast love...(ps103)" just to name a few. On top of that, he has given us 5 precious children...I know I'm not that great of a parent for him to entrust me with 5 little souls made in his own likeness, but he did. And one more specific way I saw the kindness of God this week, he has blessed us with an incredible small group. They warmly invited us to share the most wonderful day of the year with them, and as I look back, I wonder how God has turned this group of strangers into people I love! God, you are so good!


Comments
Post a Comment