Waiting for Christmas
Waiting for Christmas means a lot of different things to different people. It's funny how you might not realize that you are painting a particular picture of Christmas to your children until it's too late. This week I realized that Hali's idea of Christmas is wearing her Christmas dress - which she has asked to wear at least once a week if not every day of the week, to which I reply "Hali, you can wear it on Christmas". And also eating candy canes, which are hanging on our tree, dangling before her eyes and causing her to ask every day..."Is it Christmas today?"
Here is a picture of her and Chaya in their "Christmas Dress" which they got to wear on her birthday!
Here is a picture of her and Chaya in their "Christmas Dress" which they got to wear on her birthday!
I'm sure we'll get the real meaning of Christmas straightened out before it comes!


Comments
Post a Comment