How Did I Do It?

This week began our long awaited end of semester break.  Like a well trained American, the first thing I did was write a list of all the things I hoped to accomplish during the 3 weeks we have off before the Winter term begins.  So far out of my list of about 30 things I'd like to do, I think I have completed 3.  I suppose completing one extra task a day is progress.  If I continue at this pace, I just might get close to the end of my list.  Unfortunately, the three things I have finished are probably the shortest things on the list.
The one question this has led me to contemplate is, "how in the world did I do all the things I have been doing these past three days, plus spend 2-4 hours a day studying French, or attending class?" It just doesn't add up.  I suppose the only answer is that when you need the grace of God for a particular situation, He shows up not a minute too soon, and never late!  Truly, my last semester would have been impossible without it.  So, instead of wondering if God's grace will carry me through the next hurdle, I'm just going to enjoy His grace for the moment!

Here we are celebrating the end of a packed semester!


And here our true colors are shining through...All that French has made us a little crazy in the head.


Comments

Popular Posts