Hospital update 1.25.17
Wednesday, January 25th
Today Tobias has been able to take out his nasal cannula and breathe regular "room air" as they call it here in the hospital. They have shifted him out of ICU care, and we are hopeful that he can go home tomorrow. If he can do without oxygen tonight we can go tomorrow. If not we will probably be here another day till Friday. He has improved quickly and hopefully can make a full recovery very soon!
While we have been here, we have had a handful of visitors, one of whom brought a card with some money to buy something for Tobias. I happened to be in the gift shop and see these super cute pacifier animals. They are a perfect combo of pacifier and lovie all in one. So I bought one for Tobias. I can see this as the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
They are called Wabbanubs and you can see a vast assortment of them on Amazon.
Here is Tobias with "Mr. Moose" (as I like to refer to him).
Today Tobias has been able to take out his nasal cannula and breathe regular "room air" as they call it here in the hospital. They have shifted him out of ICU care, and we are hopeful that he can go home tomorrow. If he can do without oxygen tonight we can go tomorrow. If not we will probably be here another day till Friday. He has improved quickly and hopefully can make a full recovery very soon!
While we have been here, we have had a handful of visitors, one of whom brought a card with some money to buy something for Tobias. I happened to be in the gift shop and see these super cute pacifier animals. They are a perfect combo of pacifier and lovie all in one. So I bought one for Tobias. I can see this as the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
They are called Wabbanubs and you can see a vast assortment of them on Amazon.
Here is Tobias with "Mr. Moose" (as I like to refer to him).




God is the most frustrating Father in that we never know what He is up to, BUT He is never late. Thank you Jesus for praying for Tobias, and Thank you God for hearing the prayers of Jesus and the Saints who love this Morgan family, especially Tobias, who needs us even if he does not know us. Praise that Tobias is gaining strength. Please heal his body. Father continue to send Your love through family and friends to your servants who are willing to 'go to one of the hard places'. In your quiet way Father, fill each family member with JOY.
ReplyDeleteLindsey! I'm so happy to hear the great report! Bethany & Cara will be so relieved to hear how much he's improved. They've been praying for him. Thank you God! We'll continue to pray for his improvement and health. So happy this adorable babe is close to going home!
ReplyDelete