Wedding Bliss

One of the highlights of our trip was to be able to go to our friends wedding in Minneapolis.  It is amazing to us to think that a year ago we didn’t know either the bride or groom.  Daniel and Kerry were both at the French Language School in Quebec while we were there.  I remember meeting Daniel and thinking to myself, “Surely we know a single gal that we could introduce Daniel to…great guys like this are few and far between.”  When Kerry joined us in Canada six months later, it was interesting to find out that they had worked together overseas, and spent some time dating.  Immediately my prayers shifted from “who do I know to pair him up with”, to, “God, pair them up for life”.  I love being married, and I love seeing others fall in love and get married.  Needless to say, it was to our great joy to find out only 5 short months later, they were engaged!  You may not know either of them, but I wanted to share the joy, as you can tell from the pictures how happy an occasion it was.  They were blessed to have the most gorgeous Minnesota summer day to celebrate with their friends and family.  Blessings to you Kerry and Daniel on your honeymoon, and for the rest of your life! 













Comments

Popular Posts