Spring!!!

Any other year I would have longing for the arrival of Spring.  In fact I usually start longing for warmer weather about the beginning of February.  This year however I am sad that Spring has arrived.  I suppose the fact that we really didn't have a normal Minnesota winter is one major factor, and I still haven't made it to that sledding hill that I was hoping to visit.  Maybe the fact that Noa was born at the beginning of winter, and a new baby seems to make the time fly by at unreasonable speeds, has made winter seem like a blink of an eye.  But... I think the biggest reason however that I am sad that it is Spring is that it means we are one season closer to moving away from the place that has been home for the last 6 years.  It makes me both excited and sad at the same time.  So, here we go, jumping into the next season, looking forward to the next season of life, whether we are ready or not.

Comments

Popular Posts