Bruce Lee, Grace and Ping Pong....

Yesterday morning our generally scattered breakfast conversation somehow ended up on martial arts and Bruce Lee.  I began to think about the reality that I, like so many other believers, was exceedingly zealous early on...rejecting all movies, most secular music, TV - to name a few.  I am thankful that the Lord has taught me some significant lessons regarding grace and the redemption of so much of what I once rejected.  As we were talking about Bruce Lee to a very captive audience, it was interesting to ponder the themes of good versus evil and how, the good guy always wins (usually in very exciting ways).  Though it is not a perfect picture, it at least vaguely represents the Lord's definitive victory over sin and death...


So, we have told our children that a Bruce Lee film is on the horizon.  In the mean time we heightened their anticipation with a few clips from YouTube including this one:



-James

Comments

Popular Posts