Surfing...
I have never been surfing, but I can imagine what it would be like, and some days I like to think of my life as one big surfing expedition. The waves of life are billowing up around me, and I can either be overwhelmed by them, gasping for air when possible, OR, I can ride up on top, holding on for dear life, enjoying the ride. I haven't quite decided what my surfboard is, but I can say for sure, that I ride up on top a lot more on days that I have met with God in his word before it begins!
Things seem to be picking up speed a little more lately - we have been approved by our home church to begin raising support for our life ahead in Chad. And our goal is to be ready to go sometime this coming summer...which seems like a title-wave to me at times.
Would you pray for us, that we would be riding the waves with Jesus, instead of letting them crash upon us as we embark on this new task!
Things seem to be picking up speed a little more lately - we have been approved by our home church to begin raising support for our life ahead in Chad. And our goal is to be ready to go sometime this coming summer...which seems like a title-wave to me at times.
Would you pray for us, that we would be riding the waves with Jesus, instead of letting them crash upon us as we embark on this new task!



Comments
Post a Comment