Joy!

Sometimes the littlest things can bring us the most joy, and such is the case with the newest member of the 'doll' family here at the Morgan house.  Ever since Eliana had gotten an 18" doll last year, Chaya has been wanting to play with it, much to the dismay of her sister.  So when we found this little doll at the thrift store last week, we were over-joyed!  It couldn't be a better fit.  She was a little rag-tag when we found her - marker on the leg, hair had been cut multiple times, half dressed - in short, perfect for Chaya (who has an affinity to cutting things, marking on things, and who knows what else.) And who could beat the price at $1.69?  Funny enough, when asked what she would name her, she chose Joy.  I thought it was a very fitting name, seeing that it has brought her much joy already.  And for that we praise the Lord! 

Comments

  1. I love thrift store too ! I'm sure Chaya will have so much fun with her new friend !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts