Tested and Approved!
When you buy a iphone at full price (because you plan to take it out of the country and not use any American networks), getting a good case is important. There are no replacement plans when it is broken, in fact there is nowhere in our country to replace or fix an iphone. At the same time I'm not a huge fan of an ugly, black, rubber box to put my phone in, so I have looked for just the right mix between stylish and practical. The case I have come to use is called a kool kase, and up until today I have not really known how cool it really is. It has been dropped many times, but recently it took one of those test falls that has given me more confidence than I ever had. My sister's house has a second floor with an open balcony to the first floor. As I was walking by the railing, and trying to put it in my back pocket, I bumped the bars accidentally throwing it over and dropping it down on the wood floor below (about 20 feet). After running down the stairs and retrieving it, I found it totally unharmed. Awesome! And to top it off, the cases only run about $15 or less. Lots of choices and styles to go with your own as well. Gotta love it!
The Kool Kase:
The Kool Kase:



Comments
Post a Comment