Happy 5th Birthday Noa Faye!

On Sunday, December 18th, we celebrated a special birthday - Noa turned 5! 

One thing I love about Noa is her simplicity.  When I asked her what she wanted for a special birthday meal, she said "I want noodles with parmesan cheese."  So, we had noodles with parmesan cheese on them.  When I asked what dessert she wanted, she said, "chocolate brownies with chocolate chips and chocolate ice cream", so that's what we had.  When asked what she wanted for a gift, she said (for about the last 3 months now),  "I want an American Girl Doll", so that's what she got.  This girl knows what she wants, and it's never complicated.  We all had fun celebrating with her, and sharing some of the reasons that we love having Noa in our family.

Here are some pictures of how she has grown in the last 5 years.  
Happy Birthday Noa, we love you!  

newborn

 One year old


Two years old
Three years old

Four years old



Now She's Five!  

Comments

Popular Posts