Today We Saw a Streaker!

Yes, it's true.  After one week of being back in the good-ol U-S-of-A, we get it at it's best.  For her birthday Eliana wanted a pair of roller blades, so I decided it would be fun for us to spend some time downtown, since that's where we live now, her rollerblading and me jogging with William in the stroller.  Today was our first day out, and what do I see running past me - at a very fast pace I might add- but a young man, buck naked.  I'm not sure how Eliana missed him, but I'm sure she did because she didn't say a word about it when he passed, and if I know Eliana, there would be something to be said.  Thankfully, because he came up from behind us and passed us to cross the street, I only saw him from the back side.  At that point I decided we should take an unexpected turn and go another way, much to Eliana's bewilderment.

I think I'm officially in reverse culture shock!

And no, there is no photo for this post.  :)


Comments

Popular Posts