The Promise of Rain
Rain is proof of God's love. He pours it out on everyone without distinction, on the just and on the unjust. And in a moment, he can turn a desert wasteland into a stream of water.
He will do it in the hearts of the people here, but until then, we watch the rain come and remember his promises with faith!
Psalm 107:35
"He turns a desert into pools of water, and a parched land into springs of water."
Isaiah 43:19
"Behold I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 12:3
"With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation"


Amen! This reminds me of one of the songs I taught the children at VBS which says, "Who is the one who makes a way in the wilderness? Who is the one who makes a stream in the desert? Who is the one who can lead us on? Jesus is our Guide!" May His Spirit well up in you all so abundantly that everyone who gets close is soaked! - Veronica
ReplyDelete