Our 1st Chadian Birthday!!!

We gathered this last Saturday to celebrate God, and give him thanks.  One thing we have to be thankful for is that we have been in Chad one year!  That is a super huge accomplishment for God, as our goal this year was to just survive, and we have learned so much and he has greatly exceeded our expectations.  It has been a difficult year, I may easily say the hardest year of my life, but as I look back I see God’s hand in all that we have experienced.  One of our favorite songs to sing when we are all together is called, Never Once

The Chorus says:

Never once did we ever walk alone, 
Never once did you leave us on our own.
You are faithful, 
God you are faithful!


This year and every year we are celebrating the steadfast love of the Lord that never fails.  And next year, we are banking on the same thing.  We pray that as the year closes you too will be celebrating the Steadfast love of Jesus Christ. 

Comments

  1. I can't believe it's been that long already, but then at the same time it seems like forever ago. And I love that song, too. I listened to it all the time in Chad. :) It's crazy how you can say you've had the hardest year of your life and at the same time say that God has taught you so much. I think that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts