Hali's Missing Photo
Last week or so, I posted pictures of the kids for our parents titled "For the Grandparents". Sadly, I didn't take a photo of Hali when I got one of the other kids. When I posted them, I knew I was missing one for Hali, but the chances that I would remember to take a picture of her, and actually get back to posting them were slim, so I decided to go ahead and post them without her. Well, of course like any good Grandmother, my mom quickly wrote to me, and asked if I was aware that I had left her out, and would I please send her a photo of Hali. I thought to myself that this week would be a good time to take her picture and add it to the blog.
Well, now we have double the reason to post her picture since, a few days ago, on the playground she received a large cut on her left eyelid. When I heard her scream, and ran out to see what was the matter, she was walking toward the house, catching the drops of blood falling from her chin saying over and over, "I don't need stitches, do I?" She has watched Noa, Chaya and John Hardy all have stitches this past year from daddy, and the last thing she wanted was to be next in line. So they settled for super glue in the end, and we are hoping for the best, and praying for no scar. She was feeling fine afterward, and even smiled for me as I asked to take her picture for Grandma. There you have it folks, the missing picture of Hali, black eye and all.
Well, now we have double the reason to post her picture since, a few days ago, on the playground she received a large cut on her left eyelid. When I heard her scream, and ran out to see what was the matter, she was walking toward the house, catching the drops of blood falling from her chin saying over and over, "I don't need stitches, do I?" She has watched Noa, Chaya and John Hardy all have stitches this past year from daddy, and the last thing she wanted was to be next in line. So they settled for super glue in the end, and we are hoping for the best, and praying for no scar. She was feeling fine afterward, and even smiled for me as I asked to take her picture for Grandma. There you have it folks, the missing picture of Hali, black eye and all.



Comments
Post a Comment