Name That Kitchen Utensil
Many people come and go and stuff gets passed from one family to another. There was one family in particular that we inherited quite a bit of stuff from as we moved to Chad. The lady of this family is an incredible cook, chef, baker...you name it! So, we got quite a few kitchen items that I might not have brought for myself, of which I am very thankful. One kitchen item however that was in our lot has remained a mystery to me. I decided not to get rid of it till I found out what it was for, but after 6 months of it sitting on my shelf, I think it's time to "use it or loose it". So, the easiest way to find out what it is, in my opinion, is to put it on the internet. If you know what this 'pan' is for, please post a comment. So far the kids guess is that it is a waffle maker, with half missing. Thanks for posting...I can't wait to use it!


Hey Morgan family! This is Robin Thomas here and just wanted to let you know it is a pancake pan/silver dollar waffle griddle pan. So y'all had a great guess! Thanks for all the updates we pray for you all regularly! Blessings!
ReplyDelete