Our at Home Vacation
You know the feeling, when you have just gone on vacation and you come home with more work to do than when you left? At that point you feel like you need another vacation just to recover. I now know what the answer is...what you really need is an "at home vacation" while the kids are away at Grandpa & Grandma's. These past two weeks Eliana and John Hardy have been in Texas visiting their Granddad, their Aunt, Uncle, and cousin, finally with their Grandma. Needless to say things have been a little quite here at home. It's amazing how calm the younger kids are when the older kids are away!
Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have the two kids along with the added chaos, but you know, sometimes it's good for everyone to have some 'away time'! And one thing is for sure, they are lovin' every minute of it. Here are a few pictures of them with 'cousin Jason' from the weekend. Personally, after the 2 inches of snow we got last week, I'd rather be there too!
Thankfully they come home tomorrow! I think we are starting to miss them.
Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have the two kids along with the added chaos, but you know, sometimes it's good for everyone to have some 'away time'! And one thing is for sure, they are lovin' every minute of it. Here are a few pictures of them with 'cousin Jason' from the weekend. Personally, after the 2 inches of snow we got last week, I'd rather be there too!
Thankfully they come home tomorrow! I think we are starting to miss them.







Comments
Post a Comment