"Hold Me"
A couple weeks ago, through a friend on Facebook, we were introduced to Jamie Grace, a young Christian singer/songwriter. We liked her music instantly, and after buying her new album, "One Song at a Time", it has quickly moved to our top hits list.
One song in particular has been spinning in my head a lot lately called "Hold Me". The opening line seems to fit our life at the moment..."I've had a long day, I just want to relax, no time for my friends, no time to chit-chat..." I think that could describe most of the days I've been having lately. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be right where I am right now, but there are times that I wish the pace would slow to a crawl instead of a sprint. Today while I sat in the dentist chair, staring out the window to the elementary school across the street, I would have given anything to join the kids on the playground in a game of kickball.
But thankfully in the craziness, I find that Jesus is holding me together! And so the song goes..."O I love the way you hold me...by my side you'll always be..." Glad there are songs to remind me. Hope you like it too.
One song in particular has been spinning in my head a lot lately called "Hold Me". The opening line seems to fit our life at the moment..."I've had a long day, I just want to relax, no time for my friends, no time to chit-chat..." I think that could describe most of the days I've been having lately. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be right where I am right now, but there are times that I wish the pace would slow to a crawl instead of a sprint. Today while I sat in the dentist chair, staring out the window to the elementary school across the street, I would have given anything to join the kids on the playground in a game of kickball.
But thankfully in the craziness, I find that Jesus is holding me together! And so the song goes..."O I love the way you hold me...by my side you'll always be..." Glad there are songs to remind me. Hope you like it too.


Comments
Post a Comment