Valentines From My Family
I have to admit that Valentines day is not one of the holidays that we put much effort into celebrating, So it didn't surprise me when yesterday at the store Eliana said,"Tomorrow is Valentines Day?...Why didn't anyone invite us over?!" So after I explained the concept of Valentines Day, I told her we could make some Valentines to give to each other. These sweet critters ended up on our pillows last night. It made us smile.
What did James give me for Valentines Day - I know you're wondering... He got me the most expensive Valentines gift I have ever received - A new valve on our main water line (which has been leaking for some months now). It was definitely a gesture of love...one less thing on the '"honey-do" list. I just love practical gifts!
So, have a wonderful day, remembering the source of all love - "For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16
What did James give me for Valentines Day - I know you're wondering... He got me the most expensive Valentines gift I have ever received - A new valve on our main water line (which has been leaking for some months now). It was definitely a gesture of love...one less thing on the '"honey-do" list. I just love practical gifts!
So, have a wonderful day, remembering the source of all love - "For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16


Comments
Post a Comment