Happy Birthday James!!!

Of all the things I am thankful for this week, one thing that ranks right up at the top of the list is my sweet husband.  Today is his birthday, and I wanted everyone to know how blessed we are by him!  He is so thoughtful, patient, loving, serving and grace filled, yet he would probably deny every one of these if you asked him because he is humble as well.  What did we do today you wonder???  No birthday cake (how can you justify a cake after all that Thanksgiving feasting and pie), no party (it's the "Lord's Day" he would say), no extravagant gifts (all he wants is a new watch)...So what's left of a birthday?  We spent the day having lunch with friends at church, celebrating the things we were thankful for, and sharing the good news of Jesus with those who don't yet know him.  I think for James, it was a birthday well spent!
Happy Birthday Babe...I love you!!!






Comments

Popular Posts