Saying Goodbye to New Friends
It's been a little over two years since we came here, and now it is about time to move on to the next place. This is a nomadic life. We knew we would not be staying here for the long run, but it's difficult to pick up and start over again every time. There are many things we will miss about our home here, but mostly we will miss the people. This special lady in particular, our househelper, we will miss tremendously. She has been my helper when I didn't know how everything was going to get done in the day. She has been a friend when all the faces around me seemed foreign. She has been a patient teacher as I fumble through a language I don't understand. She has been a God-send!
Here's a photo of Fatuma with Hali.
And Here's one of all the ladies drinking tea during our mid-morning break.
Here's a photo of Fatuma with Hali.
And Here's one of all the ladies drinking tea during our mid-morning break.




Comments
Post a Comment