Happy Birthday BUBBY!


William, our little man, just turned one.  I know that the older you get, the faster each year seems to go by, but this one seemed even faster than usual.  There have been so many new things, that sometimes I feel like I am just sitting on the sidelines of life, watching it all go by.  I have taken less photos of William than any of the other kids, but I am sure that he has gotten more kisses to make up for it.  I am beginning to understand why Jacob loved Joseph, "the son of his old age" more than the others.  As you see the first ones 'half grown up', the younger ones seem sweeter and more precious each day.  

William has passed the one year mark, and that is something to celebrate.  In fact, he has been the healthiest person in the family, and is now close to out-weighing Noa as well.  He can already walk, and one of his favorite things is to kick a small soccer ball around!  Maybe he'll be a soccer player when he grows up, or maybe he'll be a linguist, having grown up hearing 4 languages spoken around him.  It's fun to wonder what our children will become when they are grown up, but most off all we want him to be a man after God's own heart.  Happy Birthday William, and Lord willing, many more to come!  



Comments

Popular Posts