An Unexpected Visitor
The weather is warming up, and things are beginning to melt. I guess one side effect from Spring is that all the critters that were hiding, hibernating or frozen begin to come out. We have had what look like lady bugs flying around in our house for the past week or so (although I think they are actually 'Asian Beetles'). And then yesterday we had an unexpected visitor arrive from underneath our shed.
It's pretty common to see evidences of raccoons here, but a little more unusual to see them wandering the yard in the middle of the day. Needless to say, I gave the kids strict warning not to harass the creature, or play near the shed that day. :)
It's pretty common to see evidences of raccoons here, but a little more unusual to see them wandering the yard in the middle of the day. Needless to say, I gave the kids strict warning not to harass the creature, or play near the shed that day. :)


Comments
Post a Comment