Serving others

In this short season of time where I get to stay in bed, and have others waiting on me while I take care of Noa, I had the opportunity to download last week's sermon.  How appropriate it was to hear about the way Jesus served us, and his example in washing the disciples feet.  The message was titled ""For His Sake, and For Your Joy, Go Low" .
I am challenged to seek my joy, not in the hope of being served, (though I am being served well), but in the blessing of serving others.  Jesus says, "blessed are you if you do these things", or put another way, "it is more blessed to give than to receive".  Right now, I am praying that my husband would know the joy of serving, and taste the real blessings that the lord has for him!  So thankful for a husband willing to serve like Jesus.

Comments

  1. Wow! I guess you have to update your profile to being an average family of 7!!

    Many blessings to each of you!

    Thanks so much for the photo!

    Love, the Kleins down river from y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts