Prayer
What is there to say, but that I want to be in the closet with my heavenly Father more!!! Today I had the privileged of going to a small prayer group at our church that meets to lift up the needs of the "Workers" sent out from Bethlehem, and to hear specifically from one of our Global Partners. What a blessing it was to sit among women who have spent decades more time in prayer than I have. What a conviction to my soul that I so often I am neglecting my greatest weapon...prayer!
Why don't I pray more? John Livingstone said "Satan strykes ay either at the root of faith or at the root of diligence."
May we, even more this holy week, be aware of his schemes, and hold fast to our faith that whatever we ask is ours in prayer, and that the earnest prayer of a righteous man availath much!
It was said by Martin Luther, "I generally pray two hours every day, except on very busy days. On those days, I pray three."
Why don't I pray more? John Livingstone said "Satan strykes ay either at the root of faith or at the root of diligence."
May we, even more this holy week, be aware of his schemes, and hold fast to our faith that whatever we ask is ours in prayer, and that the earnest prayer of a righteous man availath much!
It was said by Martin Luther, "I generally pray two hours every day, except on very busy days. On those days, I pray three."


Comments
Post a Comment