Spring!!!

Spring has officially arrived in Minnesota, and that is a reason to celebrate. It seems that everything and everyone is joining in the excitement! So, here are 5 ways that you can tell Spring has arrived...

#5...The tulips have bloomed!

#4...The temperature has risen above 50*F, which means it's time for shorts and flip flops around here.
#3...Road construction has started again.

#2...The plants have sprouted in our window boxes!

AND the #1 reason...Spring means new life! We found out that we are expecting another Baby!!! (Due sometime in Dec.)

Hope you are enjoying Spring, whatever that means for you!

Comments

  1. Nice photos. I like the mud wrestling one - oh wait maybe it was gardening.

    Congrats on expecting. I think you must be trying to keep up with the Joneses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! I knew there was something going on - ever since your last update =)
    Congratulations to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...your kids are sure lucky to have such FUN parents that let them swim in mudd!! I LOVE IT! And am so happy to hear the news of another little Morgan being formed...such a blessing! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We are excited to have more Morgan kids running around, someday the older ones might grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts